Experience at your service
Vicente is a lawyer and economist. He worked at Garrigues and later with the tax advisor Jorge Pérez Mascuñán. In 2007, after more than 10 years of professional experience, he founded his own law firm, Vicente Casanova & Associates.
He carries out his activity mainly in the tax field. He is specialized in tax procedures and provides on-going assistance on tax and legal matters. On the other hand, he has been appointed bankruptcy administrator in numerous bankruptcy proceedings and is a bankruptcy and commercial mediator.
Degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics and Business Studies, Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE E-3), and Specialization Program in Insolvency Administration from the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
He has been a professor of the Masters Degree of Accounting and Auditing at University of Valencia and has taught classes in the Masters Degree of Tax Consulting and the Master’s Degree of Accounting and Auditing of ADEIT (University of Valencia). Vicente is also author of articles on tax matters. Vicente has been a member of board of directors of the College of Economists of Valencia and co-chair of the Tax Commission.
Lucía is a lawyer specialised in corporate and commercial law. After 8 years working at PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax & Legal and another global firm, she joined Vicente Casanova y Asociados in 2021.
She provides on-going corporate and commercial advice to companies and foundations, having prepared and negotiated a wide range of contracts, both in Spanish and English. She also carries out corporate restructuring and M&A transactions (sale and purchase of companies, business units or assets, mergers, spin-offs, due diligence, etc.), as well as real estate transactions (sale and purchase of real estate assets, leasing or turnkey contracts, construction contracts, etc.).
She is certified as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) in accordance with the Spanish Data Protection Agency's scheme by CERPER-AEC.
She holds a degree in Law from the University of Valencia and a Master's degree in Tax & Law from ESADE.
- Law degree (University of Valencia).
- Lawyer belonging to the Illustrious Swedish Bar Association.
- Seminar of American Business Law. University of Szczecin, Poland.
- Joined Vicente Casanova & Associates in May 2010.
- Practical Accounting Course 2013-2014 by CEF.
- Monographic Course on Corporation Tax 2014-2015 by the CEF.
- Internship at the Notary Corbí & Piquer Civil Society 2006-2007.
- Graduated in Law (University of Valencia).
- Master's Degree in Business Law: Tax Consulting. (University of Valencia).
- Joins Vicente Casanova & Associates in October 2018.
- Internships at the firm Porcar & Morata Abogados Y Consultores, S.L.P. 2017.
- Antonio is specialized in tax procedures, tax advice in general, control and preparation of taxes.
- Diploma in Labor Relations in 1997 from the Faculty of Legal and Economic Sciences Jaume I.
- Higher Course in Social Security and Labor Law by CEF (2008).
-From 1994 to 2007. She works in the office of Rafael Beltrán Roca.
-Since 2007 she collaborates with Vicente Casanova & Associates.
-She is a Collegiate since 2008 at the Illustrious Social Graduate College of Castellón, in all these years she has continued to train, attending different courses and conferences on matters of the workplace.
-With extensive experience as labor consultancy always with the aim of optimizing the management of Labor Relations, proof of this is the extensive portfolio of clients and companies of it.
C/ Císcar 7, 46005 Valencia
+ 34 963 253 350